Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Without You-Poem

What should I do... what is there to say?

Thinking of you all of my nights and days
Unknown and incomprehensible...
Complex yet perfectly simple...
A whole yet feeling void...
Without you...

There is no dream left in my heart.
No longer seeing you...
No longer understanding you...
As if you were always a treasured secret... 

A mystery...


Without you...
There is nothing left in me...
Restlessness in my heart.
Thoughts roaming within my mind
Constantly thinking of that one name
Always searching for that one face..
Why do you not see?
Without you... 

I am a sky without clouds. Empty...

Without you...
There is nothing left within me
Each breath I take makes me feel further away from you.
Nothing is left in my heart.
It beats but resents each second of life without you...
No happiness.
Only longing for your return
Why can you not see my broken dreams?
Why do you not return?

Without you.. There is nothing in me.
The day goes and comes...
Darkness comes and leaves...
Why do you not return and take away this darkness in my life?
Take away the darkness I feel...
Without you.

Please come back...
Bring in a light that shines brighter than a thousand suns...

Bring me back my life...
My existence...
The one I lost without you...

Please return or take me with you...

Living like this hurts...
Tears always trickling gently down my cheeks...
Without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment